Lake Cushman Camping Weekend
Lake Cushman - Evening August 30, 1998
On August 28th - 31st of 1998, we all took a long, well needed weekend camping trip to Lake Cushman in Washington State.
The lake is gorgeous, and the whole weekend was totally relaxing. We all stayed at Lake Cushman Resort, and there were basically six families.
The pictures on this page are courtesy of Jim's digital camera. We only posted a selection of the pictures
he provided here. Also, the actual pictures, in some cases, are better than the ones I posted, but at 900k each,
I figured the compression was worth a little loss in quality. I enjoyed posting these so much for all of you, that we
are considering getting a digital camera too. Now, if we can only decide on the model....
- The Corfman's (us) - Robert, Darryl, Louis, and Victor. We stayed in our trusty tent.
- The Badger's - Doug Badger and Monica Haddon. They stayed in their Trailer.
- The Hall's - Clyde and Pat. They stayed in their Camper.
- The Other Hall's - Jim, Sandy, and Kyle. They stayed in a cabin - complete with showers and beds.
- The Miller's - Darrel, Robin, and Courtney. They stayed in a camper too.
- The Dohms' - Brian, Kellie (and her soon-to-be), and their friend Kristen. They stayed in the cabin, with the Halls, too.
I'd also like to thank Robin for coordinating the trip. Her three bulletins help keep us all excited, and not only
that, they helped - dare I say it - organize us. She came up with the 'theme' night idea, which was a smashing
Grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy our beautiful, relaxing Weekend.
Cushman Weekend - Friday
Cushman Weekend - Saturday
Cushman Weekend - Sunday
Back to Darryl's Home Page
Back to The Corfman Family Home Page
Last Update of this page: September 7th, 1998